Things are really moving along well now. You have the problem identified, you know what change you want, the people around you are fired up and ready to work, and you have a solid team assembled. Are we done yet? No! Your team is ready and they have sound guidance from you on how to facilitate the rest of the group to help make this change happen. But does everyone really know what the end game is? It’s your job to be sure they can really ‘see’ your vision. The more concrete, descriptive, and specific you can be in painting everyone a picture of your end result, the more successful you will be in getting everyone on the team working toward exactly the same end goal.
Specific questions or items to address:
Read Step 3 “Get the Vision Right” from Kotter and Cohen's The Heart of Change. First, review the feedback you’re your instructor on Part 3. Use any new information you gained from the discussion and feedback from your instructor to revise and improve Part 3 of your project.
Next, compile Part 4 of your project, explaining in as much detail as possible, your vision for the change you desire. Be sure to paint a vivid picture that helps your team see, feel, and envision the change you desire. Include a description of how the situation is different, what outsiders may have to say about what they see when they look at the change you have created, what your team and employees are seeing and feeling after the change is completed, and what relevant indexes you can use to measure and quantify the change. You may find page 82 helpful in reviewing the key points of what to do and not do when creating your vision. Be sure your paper touches on the key elements of each as they pertain to your organization.
Be sure to include at least three scholarly references to support your assertions written in your own words. Do not copy word for word from the course text or any other sources. Your submission this week is Part 4 of the final project.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 1,000 – 1,500 words (approximately 4 – 6 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.