Please find attached the case study 2: A troubled Project at Modern Materials Inc. – Page 498-505 for this assignment.
You will critically analyze the attached case study:
A troubled Project at Modern Materials Inc. – Page 498-505, summarize the key ideas, discuss the IT challenges, and present your recommendations.
This report will be organized as follows:
1. Introduction – Short summary of the business problem. This section will also include a background of the organization.
2. Challenges - Provide for a brief description of the challenges that the organization is facing and how they are planning to address them. This section will provide the audience with a picture of how the organization is planning to address some of the challenges.
3. Change Management – Discuss how change is being managed by the organization.
4. Recommendations – Discuss what you would have done differently and why.
5. Conclusions - Discuss the lessons learned and the key messages that you would like the audience to take away.
The report should not be more than 1000 words.
Evaluation and Feedback
The Team Presentation will be marked in its entirety out of 100. The following rubric indicates the criteria students are to adhere to, and their relative weights to the assignment overall.
% of Final Grade
Writing Quality - Writing must be logically organized and free of grammatical and typographical errors.
Content - The submission must demonstrate solid research and insightful observations.
a. Discussion of the challenges
b. Discussion of the change and change management
c. Discussion of the recommendations
References - All references cited as per the APA style manual.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.