Length: A minimum of 280 words, not including references
Citations: At least one high-level scholarly reference in APA from within the last 5 years
MSN570 Week 2 Case Studies
A 47-year-old female presents with Stage IV breast cancer. Today, the PET scan reveals brain metastasis.
1. Define proliferation and differentiation and relate these changes to cancer.
2. Describe invasion, angiogenesis and metastasis.
3. There are three underlying causes of growth and maturity abnormalities: telamerase, pRB changes and 53 changes. Discuss these in relation to the patient.
4. Discuss tumor suppressor genes, oncogenes and DNA repair genes.
A 30-year-old presents with a history of IV drug use, HIV +, and is today diagnosed with pneumonia.
1. Does the patient have an acute or chronic state of inflammation? Explain the rationale.
2. What is the significance of cellular replication in a patient with HIV?
3. What is viral load and what is the relationship with CD4 T cells?
4. How did the pneumonia occur?
A 25-year-old male presents with chronic sinusitis and allergic rhinitis.
1. Define innate vs. acquired immunity.
2. Define active vs. passive immunity.
3. Discuss the genetic predisposition of allergens.
4. Describe the antigen-antibody response.
5. What is the pathology of sinusitis?
A 40-year-old has an endometrial biopsy report: benign endometrial hyperplasia.
1. Explain the diagnosis.
2. Which cells are implicated in this diagnosis? Compare and contrast atrophy vs. hyperplasia.
3. How does dysplasia differ from hyperplasia?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.