2. Research & Ethics Question: If you believe you have decided on the methodology you will propose for your research study, address the following points in your answer with scholarly citations and references that support your specific proposed approach. If you have not finalized the decision on your proposed methodology yet, address the following points in your answer with scholarly citations and references that will justify the suggested methodological approach to effectively conduct your research study.
A. Explain the methodology and rationale(s)appropriate to conduct the study.
B. Discuss the internal and external threats to the validity and reliability for the proposed study.
C. Explain the planning and methods to properly collect the necessary data.
D. State the methods and approaches to ensure that ethical standards, from a scholarly perspective, are being followed in the proposed study.➢The response must be fully supported with citations and referencing of appropriately researched scholarly sources.
3. Literature review related question: For this question, state and justify your proposed research topic. Recognizing that the dissertation literature review is a foundational review of the scholarly relevancy of any doctoral study, consider that premise for effectively responding to the following statements:
A. What are the scholarly-based gaps in the literature as it relates to your topic? The identification of a literary gap solidifies that a doctoral study is relevant, addresses a bona-fide need in the theoretical field and/or adds to the collective body of scholarly-based written work.
B. Who are the seminal literary leaders that are recognized as foundational on your topic? Describe in breadth and depth their key work and findings by citing relevant scholarly sources. Explain the importance of these scholarly sources on your proposed research.
C. Identify the singular underpinning theory (or theories) relevant to your proposed study. No more than three theories should be explored in your final work.
D. Identify and review at least two dissertations that are similar to your proposed study. Describe the key research-based and related similarities and differences through the explanation and justification of scholarly material relevant to the body of the research.➢The response must be fully supported with citations and referencing of appropriately researched scholarly sources.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.